At highest in-app-purchase tier.
■ 37% - Artist
■ 30% - Apple/Google*
■ 24% - Publishers*
■ 9% - Trubify
*Unavoidable costs. Scroll down to learn more.
The payout breakdown explained.
To allow artists to monetize on Trubify, we have to pay other parties who enable this ability, i.e. Apple/Google, copyright owners/music publishers, and the PROs (Performance Right Organizations).
Keep exploring this page to learn why.
You no longer have to try to convince fans to send you money through Venmo or PayPal.
Actually, no. Music publishers own the copyrights to many of your favorite songs. If Trubify artists want to monetize cover song performances, someone needs to pay for that.
We have negotiated deals with the publishers and PROs (Performance Rights Organizations). This enables us to protect artists from being deplatformed or demonetized. This is unique to the Trubify experience.
If your songs are registered with the PROs, our app allows you to earn back some of this money when you perform original content.
Trubify receives the absolute least amount of the pie possible so that we can give the absolute maximum amount to the artist.
Trubify is TRU to artist-first philosophy. Period.
The currency of Trubify.
Because it's so easy for fans to tip, artists realize greater earnings for each performance.
Artists can easily withdraw their earnings directly to PayPal. Trubify covers the transfer fees so artists can keep 100% of their earnings.
There is a $100 minimum withdrawal threshold which protects everyone from "bad actors".
2¢ per Live TruView.
1¢ per Archive TruView.
But, a TruView is counted each time a unique viewer watches that stream for at least one minute.
TruViews minimize bot fraud. This allows our brand partners to advertise with confidence, thereby maximizing the payouts to the artists.
Use of Data
We believe in protecting the privacy of everyone's data.
1. Trubify customizes your music experience so artists can quickly grow their fanbase and fans can find new rising stars.
2. Trubify "fanalytics" dashboard allows artists to understand, engage and better develop their fanbase.
3. Trubify increases the monetization opportunities. This includes our pending micro-influencer feature which allows artists to earn more by partnering with top brands.
4. Trubify reports all song performances to publishers and the PROs (Performance Rights Organizations). This allows all content to be monetized, even cover songs.
5. Trubify has a passion for improving the user experience. This requires engagement data to be shared with our product specialists and customer support team.